Committee on Human Rights, Gender Equality, Missing Persons and Petitions
1. Adoption of the minutes of the last meetings,
2. Notice regarding the consideration of petitions from the working group,
1. Approval of the minutes of the previous meeting,
2. Discussion in the Commission regarding the request of some of the education workers of the Municipality of Ranilluk.
Invited: Vladica Aritonović - Head of the Municipality of Raniluk; Ivan Mitkovic - Director of the Municipal Education Directorate, Basri Ibrahimi - Chief Inspector of Labor; Applicant; Hilmi Jashari - Ombudsman and Shyqiri Bytyqi - Minister of Education.
1. Approval of the minutes from the previous meetings,
2. Discussion in the Committee regarding the status of injured people in Kosovo before the war-period. Invitees: Mr. Skender Reqica, Minister of Labour and Social Welfare the representatives of association and Mr. Hilmi Jashari , Ombudsperson,
3.Discussion in the Committee regarding the petition of the Presidency of the Independent Trade Union Federation of Electro-Kosova (FSPE) for non-implementation of decisions of the Court for Return of employees at workplaces,
|Mexhide Mjaku - Topalli|
|Luljeta Veselaj - Gutaj|