Committee on Human Rights, Gender Equality, Missing Persons and Petitions
Meeting of the members of Committee on Human Rights, Gender Equality, Missing Persons and Petitions with Mr. Robert Gajda, Commissioner for the Protection from Discrimination in the Republic of Albania, will take place on Monday, 24th of September 2018 at 15:00, in the Assembly building, room N302.
1. Consideration and adoption of the Work report of the Functional Committee for the spring session of 2018,
2. Consideration of the supplemented work plan of the Functional Committee for the spring session of 2018,
3. Consideration in principle, of Draft-law on Petitions,
4. Any other business.
1. Meeting of the Functional Committee with the delegation led by Ms. Lena Ingelstam - director of Save the Children International Program in Sweden,
2. Adoption of the minutes of previous meetings,
3. Any other business.
1. Adoption of the minutes from the previous meeting,
2. Discussion in the Committee regarding the issue of Missing Persons after the Summit held in London. Invited: representative of the Governmental Committee on Missing Persons,
3. Meeting in the Functional Committee with the group of students from Italy and representatives from Italian KFOR,
1. Discussion in the Committee regarding the existing youth situation who work in private sector. Invited are: Skender Reqica, Minister of Labour and Social Welfare and Basri Ibrahimi, Chief Inspector in the Labour Inspectorate,
2. Consideration of the Draft Law no. 06/L-084 on Child Protection,
|Mexhide Mjaku - Topalli|
|Luljeta Veselaj - Gutaj|
|Albulena Balaj - Halimaj|