Committee on Foreign Affairs, Diaspora and Strategic Investments
- Monday, 19.03.2018 14:00
- Third Coordination Meeting of the Parliamentary Committees on the oversight role of Kosovo-Serbia dialogue Room: C 203
The Committee on Foreign Affairs, Diaspora and Strategic Investments in cooperation with the Kosovo Democratic Institute(KDI), will hold coordination meeting with the chairs of the Parliamentary Committees of the Assembly of Kosovo
Subject: Third Coordination Meeting of the Parliamentary Committees on the oversight role of Kosovo-Serbia dialogue.
Reporting of the Minister of Internal Affairs Mr. Flamur Sefaj, regarding the application process of Kosovo for membership in Interpol.
Review of the Draft Law no. 06/L-060 on Ratification of the Agreement on the State Border Between the Republic of Kosovo and Montenegro.
1. Adoption of the agenda;
2. Adoption of the minutes from the previous meetings held on 30 January and 9 February 2018;
3. Reporting of the Chief negotiator in the negotiations with Serbia, Mr. Avni Arifi regarding the platform of the Kosovo Government for the process of Kosovo-Serbia dialogue;
1. Approval of the agenda;
2. Approval of the minutes from the previous meetings held on 26 and 31 January 2018;
3. The establishment of the working groups for the oversight of the implementation of laws from the scope of the committee;
4. Discussion regarding the proposals for new appointments in the Diplomatic Service and respecting the quota foreseen by law;
5. The review of the Commission activity and performance in the Draft Resolution of the Assembly;
|Doruntinë Maloku - Kastrati|
|Evgjeni Thaçi - Dragusha|